Website Traffic Statistics
Vitamin B6

18 May 2008

:o)

Hi guys.

I don't know what it is but I am in a SLUMP right now. A slump where I feel like doing....nothing.

I am currently re-evaluating a lot of things in my life and I just honestly don't feel like blogging about my food right now.

Honest truth. That's my reality. I do this EVERY summer. I go through a phase of low self worth and a feeling of failure. I think it's too much sunshine really. haha. All this sunshine and HEAT makes me FEEL like I should be cheery and happy...gosh it just makes me feel horrible. It's such a time of rebirth for my surroundings, however I always put a giant shell on and bury my soul deep with in myself....so that's where I am.
D will also have the camera this week in DC so I won't have pictures anyway. (not that I have been posting! haha)

I'll give you a "life" update though!

Let's see... You know we did all those house stuff. I have FINALLY picked out curtain fabric for the ENTIRE house!! (PRAISE GOD!!) It's been HARD since I'm picky.

I begin teaching a bible study in 2 weeks at my house which I am very excited about.

I have 8 million baby blankets to make since the entire world is having babies. Seriously.. honest to GOD I would have a baby right now if it would pop out a toddler. I just do NOT want an infant!! D and I have opened up the foster discussion once again. We really just need to go to a meeting and get it out of our systems!

My Papa gave us a lawn mower but it died upon one use. We don't buy anything on credit unless it's interest free so we have 12 months to pay for our new TORO mower! I might actually get on that thing! So that's exciting I guess.

We have a YARD SALE coming up in June, which is very exciting. I love my Yard Sales.. I go most Saturdays.

I need to find a time to have my in-laws over for a big Birthday Celebration but D is never off... so it's hard.

I have applied for an Adult Education job at the Community College.. fingers crossed and little prayers sent up would be appreciated!

Hmmm.. I go to the Dr. tomorrow to have my knees checked out. They're hurting like MAD lately making FIRMing very difficult. I suspect something new is torn. :(

Okay.. I think that about sums it up. I am still in a funky-funk.

Maybe I should change my blog to LIVING FREE FROM FAT FUNKY FUNK. Hmm. :o)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Good on you for being honest. I have enjoyed reading our blog and hope you don't get too down on yourself for whatever you are choosing to eat.

Babies are dirty, loud, tricksy little creatures but the upside is that they grow into cool kids and adults.

Good luck with all your business :)

Zach and Amanda said...

I miss you! I ate an apple and peanut butter last night and I thought of you and how I missed your banana oatie pictures! Come back soon, little Steff! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Steph!

I haven't seen you since college! Looks like you are having a great life with your hubby (who is cute BTW!). I'm living in Texas now and I have never seen so many pictures of oatmeal and Luna bars in my entire life! LOL!

Good for you on trying to make a change in your life. You look beautiful, too! I dig the short hair.

Wanna play "Mystery Hug"? Ah, the good ole days.

Amanda said...

Hi Steph...me again.

You inspired me to start up my blog again...check it out sometime!